Policy

Pagina's

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

zondag 24 juli 2011

New project: Project Realistic Ages

This project grew over the past year. The mods were uploaded on MTS 'cause it wasn't possible (or I didn't know how) to upload them on TSR.
Lately it really bugged me it wasn't possible to upload the mods in one thread on MTS (I couldn't do this before as the project grew over the past year and I didn't plan at first to make so many mods for it). All the mods in one thread was really necessary as with all the requests I received too to change the mods.
So now I discovered how to upload mods on TSR. And I did. So the overview is there yey! But now I don't know what to do with the mods on MTS. There's still no overview there. So I might change those threads gradually.

Here's the complete project: http://bit.ly/oMmYKi
Here's all information you need about the project: http://bit.ly/nLy5C9

Any questions? Please, ask! It might help us both and other simmers.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten