Policy

Pagina's

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

dinsdag 11 december 2012

New Project: Creating Part-time careers

As I said before I want to create 35 different part-time careers per career I have ever made (about 200). So that's 200*35=7000 different part-time careers.
That's a lot of work. So I'm going to make a scheme what to do first and what next.
First I'm going to create templates of files which will help me to chance the days of a career very quickly.
I hope you sims 2 fans won't mind that the descriptions (e.g. "...5 day workweek...") won't match with the new part-time careers.
If I have to change the descriptions too, I won't even start this project.
I'll try to do one career a week, but even that will be hard I think.

But I need your opinion on how to upload this massive amount of new careers.
Please, vote in a comment (possible to do this anonymously):
- MTS (seperate or together per career) (the moderators will probably reject this project as the careers have already been uploaded and there is nothing much changed)
- TSR (no problem for approvel)(not per set as this is a lot of work to upload)
- S2I (my own site in blogpost with labels so it's easy to find)


Update 20121224: As I haven't received any response on this, I'll probably upload them on my blog (S2I) and maybe too on TSR, but not on MTS.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten