Policy

Pagina's

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

zondag 25 november 2012

New blog changes

After being a bit out of posting, I decided to (try to) post every day, but not only about The Sims.
There are many other things I love in life and I want them to share on this blog too.
Don't worry, The Sims (downloads and requests) will stay the main topic of the blog, but there is just not enough to say about it to post every day and I want to keep this blog busy.

So I have thought of the other things I can post about and here's a list (I love lists):
You're of course free to let me know what you think of this... (comments are possible anonymous)
Suggestions are always welcome!

The Sims
- New Ideas
- New Downloads
- New Situations
- New Stories
- New Family Trees
- New Descriptions
- New Links
- New Conversions (The Sims 3)

Pets
- Simba °21/04/2011 and my cat since 29/06/2011
- Phoebe °24/04/2012 and my dog since 05/10/2012
- Kitties/Doggies in general

Music
- Elvis Presley °08/01/1935 - *16/08/1977. My favourite singer since 16/08/2002
- Other remarkable events in the present (deaths, births,...)

Film and entertainment
- Friends (serie with Matthew Perry, Jennifer Aniston)
- Harry Potter
- Twilight
- The Big Bang Theory

Other
- Scientific things like biorythm, the earth,...
- Polls
- Always pictures
- New Day of My Life

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten