Policy

Pagina's

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

zaterdag 7 juli 2012

IMPORTANT: Accepting requests FULL TIME again


If you have a request, click on the right link and follow the instructions on that page.
http://bit.ly/p9ymWC


MOST IMPORTANT: Accepting a request from you once does NOT mean your next request is automaticaly  accepted!

I accept requests full time again, but on a few conditions.

1. Only requests received by the requestforms are valid.

2. The instructions need to be followed much more strictly.
- This means that I will reject requests much faster!
- You'll have to fill out the form over and over and over again till all instructions were followed correctly. I'm very strict with this!

2.1. Spelling and grammar is the biggest reason at the moment for rejection.
- Be sure to use a good (online/offline) spelling- and grammarchecker.
- This counts for ALL languages.

3. My expectations of the quality of the request is much higher (see instructions)
- This means if I don't like the request, I won't create it.
- Don't use anything for requesting that was made by someone else. If I see you did that I'm not accepting requests from you anymore in future!

4. Some appreciation, respect and understanding
- Because I put a lot of time and effort in every creation, I only accept requests that I like.
- I have the right to reject your request for any reason.
- I take my time to create the request, no rush. I decide when to upload it and where.


5. There are a few kind of creations I won't do by request.
- Bodyshop creations
- Houses
- Sims

6. I only create for Sims 2. I don't create for Sims 3. No use asking.

If you don't agree then don't request.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. It wasn't clear in this blogpost (I updated it now).
    I don't create for Sims 3. I'll never will.
    The Sims 3 careers here on my blog are made by MissyHissy.
    She has more careers on her blog: http://missyhissysims3careers.blogspot.co.uk/

    Maybe you can ask her. She accept requests.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello
    I love you tattoo career for sims 2!
    Would you make a career reward for it?
    It would be cool if the item thing was a tattoo machine that you can actually use on yourself or other sims.......and there could also be some bad side-effects.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. If you can give me a link to the object you want as a reward, I might be able to add the reward to the career.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks! :)

    The link is:
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=425734

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mod the Sims
    and the post: New career:Tattoo artist

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm sorry I meant a link to the object you want as a reward. Not the link to the career.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It has a picture off a tattoo machine.
    (Mod the sims)
    Still the same post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That's just a regular picture I chose from the internet to make an icon of. It's just the icon. It has nothing else to do with Sims 2.
    It's not an object in sims 2.
    You need to give me a link to an object that works in sims 2 so I can add it as a reward to the career.
    I can't make an object like that from scratch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ok

    Well architect table :)

    Or the cleaning gun wich is career reward from the Original game.

    I hope that you unerstand my writings :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The architect table is a reward from Free Time. I'll use the cleaning gun you say. But that's actually called fingerprinting scanner.
    But I'll use that one.
    Keep an eye on the blog to know when I updated the career.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ok

    Thank you! =)

    I didn't remember that english name.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Hi, i have a request.
    Please can you make some Career for Veterinary.
    Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Veterinary Sims 2: http://bit.ly/mZSxo5
    Veterinary sims 3 (conversion of Sims 2): http://bit.ly/QP7pN1

    If you have a request please go here: http://bit.ly/p9ymWC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen