Policy

Pagina's

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

maandag 24 september 2012

New FAQ: More help for doing a career request

Some people let me know that they follow the instructions to the letter, but still their request is rejected.
If they really would have done everything like the instructions say you need to check, the request would have been accepted!

  • The reason why the instructions are this strict, is because I have less time to create so I don't have the time to correct any tiny mistake.
  • I also want to assure the downloaders they download a perfect finished creation.
    • Quality is really important and I want to keep up my reputation as Selected Artist (TSR) and Picked Creator (MTS)
  • I start creating the career immediatly (I just view at the request quickl) so I need to have a blind trust the request is perfect
I check following things: 
  • Spelling and grammar:
    • I read the descriptions very quickly. If I see just the one mistake, I stop looking further.
      • Punctuation
      • Do the sentences make any sense?
      • Apostrophe's
      • No abbreviations (kinda, gonna,...)
      • Capital letter
      • Form of the sentence
  • Descriptions:
    • This is mostly based on MTS's rules. They reject careers for this:
      • Growth in the career
      • Creativity (no repetition)
      • Length of description
  • Wages:
    • All wages need to be within the indicated range. If one is not, the request is rejected
  •  Skills:
    • If any of the needed skills at level ten is higher than 10, the request is rejected.
    • HINT
      • Before you start filling out the form, write on a piece of paper which and how many skillpoints are needed for every level.
        That way you can't be mistake why filling out the form.


This is all found very clearly in the instructions. Lot of requests have been accepted so there are people who do follow the instructions correctly.

The form is made in such a way it's nearly impossible to have a reason for rejection.
You need to check four main things. If these are good, the request is accepted asap:

  • Spelling and grammar
  • Creativity (length + growth)
  • Wages (a clear range is always indicated)
  • Skills (make a clear schedule for yourself beforehand)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mind if I borrow some of these ideas? I just set up guidelines for requests and I like your ideas. Would that be all right? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. No problem at all! I'm delighted to know you like the ideas.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen